For the best results with Sure Cuts Alot 2, check your Adobe Air, you do not want the latest and greatest version, always decline an update. You want version Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 and that’s it. Any more or any less and your machine will have trouble connecting.
To check which version of Adobe Air you have:
- Go to Settings then Apps and Features (Some may need to go to Control Panel then Programs and Features).
- Click on the Adobe Air in your App/Program list and you should see which version you have installed. If it is not version 188.8.131.52, please proceed to the following instructions.
To uninstall a higher version and install the correct version:
- Close all programs on your computer.
- Uninstall the existing version of Adobe AIR from your window computer by going to Settings then Apps and Features (Some may need to go to Control Panel then Programs and Features) and uninstall the current version of Adobe AIR.
- Download* the correct version of Adobe AIR by following this link.
*Please Note Downloads are limited to members of our Facebook Group Only.*
Requests for access to the drive are sent to an un-monitored email for this reason.
The file is in compressed file format (.zip, and you may need WinZip or similar software to extract the file. Once the file is extracted, please install it like any other software.
- After installing, you must restart your computer and you will be all set.
Please DO NOT update Adobe AIR after you have downgraded;
if prompted to update, click Cancel or Update Later.